Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore India
Acharya Institute of Technology
Acharya Institute of Technology, or AIT, is a private co-educational engineering and management college in Bengaluru, India, affiliated with the Visvesvaraya Technological University and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
Address: Acharya Doctor Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560107, India
Phone Number: +91 80 237 222 22 / +91 99800 97317
Phone Number: +91 080 – 28396011, 28372330, 28390117
Fax: +91 80 23700242
Approved by: AICTE
Affiliated to: Visvesaraya Technological University (VTU)
Accredited by: NBA
Acharya Institute of Technology Courses:
BE in Aeronautical Engineering
BE in Automobile Engineering
BE in Biotechnology Engineering
BE in Civil Engineering
BE in Computer Science Engineering
BE in Construction Technology & Mgmt.
BE in Electrical & Electronics
BE in Electronics & Communication Engg.
BE in Information Science & Engineering
BE in Mechanical Engineering
BE in Mechatronics Engineering
BE in Mining Engineering
BE in Manufacturing Science & Engineering
Acharya Institute of Technology Admission
Acharya Institutes, a forefront academic institution in Bangalore, offers vast choice of academic streams and various levels of programs from freshman foundation [Pre-University] to doctoral degrees. Acharya Institutes, being a diverse campus, is a place where everyone can pursue their dreams. Today, students from across the globe, in a quest for quality education come to Acharya Institutes.
Admission Contact of Acharya Institute of Technology
Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya Post
Bangalore-560 107, India
Get touch with Acharya
Contact: +91-80-2372 2222
Email: email@example.com Contact: +91-80-2372 2222
Admission Process of Acharya Institute
- Download the registration form
- Fill the form and email the scanned copy along with all academic certificates (front and the back), passport copy, photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a reply within 48 hrs with the details
How to pay the fees
- Student can pay the fees as per details shared in expenditure chart given along with the letter of acceptance.
- In case any processing fee or other charges are levied by the bank/agency for the completion of transaction , those charges will have to be borne by the student. Receipt will be issued for the amount credited in our accounts
- Student should retain the proof of payment transfer with them and email the scanned copy at email@example.com. They should carry the copy while reporting
- Any excess amount credited will not be refunded and will be adjusted to next semester/year fees