Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology Admission, Programs and Campus Information
Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology (ADUST), established in 2004 and approved by UGC & Government, is one of the pioneers among the educational institute of Bangladesh.
Faculties of Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology (ADUST)
The academic programs are related to the Faculty of Arts and Social Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Business and Economics, and Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- Department of English language
- Department of Law
- Department of Business
- Department of Economics
- Department of Agribusiness
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Textile Engineering
- Department of Pharmacy
Some of the practical classes are held at other private textile mills, factories and commercial laboratories.
- School of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
Undergraduate programs of Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Laws (Regular)
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Textile Engineering
Graduate programs of Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA & EMBA)
- Master of Business Administration in Agribusiness
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Arts in English
- LL. M (Regular)
Laboratories of Department of Textile Engineering
- Yarn Manufacturing Lab
- Textile Testing and Quality Control Lab
- Computer Lab
- Fabric Manufacturing Lab-1 (Weaving)
- Fabric Manufacturing Lab-2 (Knitting)
- Garments Lab
Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology (ADUST) Admission Spring 2019
ADUST Admission Eligibility
In line with the Principles of Admission provided by Bangladesh University Grants Commission, students on fulfilling the following conditions, will be considered as eligible for admission into the Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology (ADUST). Candidates seeking admission should have to pass S.S.C, H.S.C or any equivalent public examination securing at least 2nd division or to have GPA 2.5 or equivalent Grade. But in any of the said examinations, candidates should have at least GPA 2.00 and minimum total Grade of 6.00 in both the examinations. A candidate completing O-Level Examination must have at least 5 (five) subjects in O-Level and at least 2 (two) subjects in A-Level examination. In both the examinations he/she should secureâ€˜Bâ€™ Grade or GPA 4.00 in 4 (four) subjects and â€˜Câ€™ Grade or GPA 3.50 in the rest 3 (three) subjects out of a total 7 (seven) subjects. The children of freedom fighters will be qualified for admission having total GPA 5.00 in S.S.C and H.S.C or in any equivalent examinations.
Note: The students interested to get admitted in post graduate level (MBA, LLM, MA in English and M.Ed) must satisfy the above admission criteria covering (1-3) and must have at least GPA 2.00 in Degree level.
- To be admitted in Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology (ADUST) students will have to proceed as per the following procedures-
- Student will have to collect the admission form of the ADUST which he/she can get in person from the ADUST or can download from the ADUST website.
- The form collected or downloaded will have to be filled up clearly using the information recorded in his/her SSC and HSC certificates and Marks sheet.
- On filling up the admission form he/she will have to attach attested copies of following documents:
- Two copies of passport size recent photograph.
- Photo copies of certificates of SSC, HSC, Diploma, graduate and post graduates degrees.
- Photo copies of marks sheet of the degrees he/she has earned and mentioned in (b) above.
- Photo copies of testimonial from the institutions where from he/she has earned his/her degrees mentioned in (b) above.
Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology, City Campus
House# 83, Road# 4, Block# B
+88 02 9850105
Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology, Main Campus
Plot# 209, Sector# 15 khantek, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
+88 01911 279619