BUET Admission Test Circular 2019-2020
BUET Admission Test Information 2018-2019
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) is a public university in Bangladesh. BUET focuses on the study of engineering and architecture for the bachelor and masters level. BUET was Founded in 1912. BUET is the oldest institution for the study of engineering, architecture and urban planning in Bangladesh.
BUET Admission Test 2019-2020 Requirements
BUET Undergraduate admission test is one of the most intensive written examinations in Bangladesh. After completion of Higher Secondary level (H.S.C.) education, a student can submit her or his application for undergraduate admission if he/she fulfills the minimum requirements. The students with the required grades in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Bengali on their higher secondary examination are allowed to take the admission test. In general about 12000 students allows to sit for the admission test, based on the cumulative sum of their GPAs in these five subjects . After the admission test, only about 1055 students get admitted out of 12000 admission seekers.
BUET Admission Test 2019-2020 Date
The probable admission test date for the first year of graduation in the public universities of the country has been fixed. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) authority not yet published their admission advertisement for the academic session of 2019-2020. Not only that BUET not yet published admission test date. When BUET announces probable admission test date then we will publish it.
BUET Admission Test 2018-19 Important Dates:
Following dates will be updated after the officially published admission advertisement by the authority of BUET
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Fill Up & Submission
- Deadline of Online Application Form Fill Up & Submission
- Application Charge Pay last date
- Eligibility list announce
- Admission test held
- Admission test selected list & waiting list announce
- Online department selection start
- Online department selection finish
- Applicant list publish form department selection
BUET Faculties and Departments
There are eighteen departments under five faculties in BUET. Twelve departments offer undergraduate courses. All of the departments aside from the Department of Humanities offer postgraduate courses.
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
- Department of Chemistry (Chem)
- Department of Mathematics (Math)
- Department of Physics (Phys)
- Department of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Engineering (PMRE)
- Department of Glass and Ceramic Engineering (GCE)
Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME)
Faculty of Architecture and Planning
- Department of Architecture (Arch)
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Department of Humanities (Hum)
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering (CE)
- Department of Water Resources Engineering (WRE)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Department of Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NAME)
BUET admission notice for admission under academic session 2016-2017. date of application for admission in BUET, download admission form of BUET, date of BUET admission test are given below in the below image.
Every year millions of students pass the HSC and its equivalent examinations and they try to admit in public or private universities in Bangladesh. To get the chance of enrollment in any public or private universities, they search for several websites or respective university website for up-to-date information on admission. Interested applicants to get the chance for admission in BUET , in general following topics/tags they are using for searches, like: BUET Admission Test Notice, BUET Admission Test Circular, BUET Admission Test Seat Plan, BUET Online Admission Process, BUET Application Start date, BUET Application Deadline, BUET Admission Test Marks Distribution, BUET Admit Card Download Instruction, BUET Website, BUET Admission Form Download, BUET Admission Prospectus, BUET Admission Test Question,BUET Honors Admission Test Notice, BUET Admission Test Result Publish Date, BUET Admission Test Question Solution. StudyBarta.Com always try to provide up-to-date information to its respective visitors regarding above-mentioned topics/topics, but sometimes respective university authority changes/modify their information related to admission without showing any notice to widely circulated print media, so for getting up-to-date information about BUET Admission Process, applicants are requested to visit respective university website to cross-check the information.