DBBL Foundation Scholarship 2016 for SSC Passed Students
Eligibility for Application: The Applicants must be passed SSC or Equivalent exam in the year of 2016. Applicants must have GPA 5.00 for city corporation area School/Institute, GPA 4.88 for district area School/Institute and GPA 4.70 for others remote area students (without 4th subjects) out of GPA 5.00 scale for all groups.
Procedure of Application: Application form will be available in all the branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited, where there is no branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited; the applicants may apply in plain paper giving personal, academic and contact details (mentioning post code).
Following documents have to be attached with the application form:
1. 4 copies of recent passport size photograph, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
2. All documents will have to be duly attested by the Head of the Institution where last attended, income certificates of father/mother/guardian from 2 different sources: (a) Government gazetted officer; (b)Head of institution where last attended.
3. Students who enjoyed DBBL scholarship at H.S.C level (based on S.S.C result) should mention it clearly at the top of the form/application.
Students receiving scholarship from others sources will not qualify for DBBL Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship. Application should reach Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor), 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before July 31, 2016.
Special Information regarding DBBL Scholarship
- 90% scholarship will be earmarked for rural students who have passed from the intuition situated outside of City Corporation areas.
- 50% scholarship will be earmarked for female students.
- Candidates who will be selected for scholarship must be studying in class eleven and recommendation letter issued by head of the department.
- Scholarship Duration: 2 years (Renewable).
- Monthly Scholarship: Tk. 2,000/-
- Annul grant for reading materials: Tk. 2,500/-
- Annual grant for clothing: Tk. 1,000/-
- Scholarship for: HSC Level.
- Total Scholarship: Not mentioned
- Start Date: May 15, 2016
- Last Date: July 31, 2016
Contact Address of DBBL
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL)
Sena Kallan Bhaban, 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Phone: 9104831-8 ,Fax:8191824