Green University of Bangladesh Admission, Programs, Ranking and NAT Test
Green University Admission, Programs, Ranking and NAT Test Information
Green University of Bangladesh (GUB), one of the leading private universities in Bangladesh, was founded in 2003 under the Private University Act 1992 with a vision to create a global higher education center of excellence. At present, some of the private universities in Bangladesh is doing well, Green University of Bangladesh is one of them. GUB introduces some unique education tools for ensuring quality education like: Professional Life Skills Development (PLSD), Green University Initiatives for Future Transformers (GIFT), Student Mantorship Program (SMP) and Inner Voice Forum (IVF) for developing capacity of the students. GUB got ISO 9001:2008 certification in Bangladesh for designing and developing course content and ensuring quality education at undergraduate and graduate level. British Council Bangladesh and Green University of Bangladesh jointly offer English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses to all undergraduate students of this university to improve their skills in English Language Proficiency.
Why study at GUB?
- GUB is committed to ensuring quality education of global standard.
- GUB has about 100 full-time faculty members who have outstanding academic records, proven teaching quality, and foreign degrees.
- GUB hires adjunct faculty from DU, IBA, BUET, JU, Bangladesh Textile University and prominent corporate bodies for some special courses.
- GUB offers students the advantages of an affordable, personalized education of global standard.
- GUB offers its students to pay tuition fees in easy installments.
- GUB offers quite a large number of scholarships to students based on their merits, necessities, and previous trimester results.
- GUB also offers special incentives to the offspring of the freedom fighters, artists, and national sportsmen.
- GUB students can have the opportunity to transfer their credits to foreign universities.
- GUB has rich and modern libraries and laboratories accessible to all students.
- GUB updates its academic curricula on a regular basis to keep pace with the trends of modern world.
- GUB ensures the placement of each student for his/her Internship or Project paper.
- GUB provides Internet with Wi-Fi facility free of cost.
- GUB arranges separate accommodation facilities for male and female students.
- GUB’s most classes of MBA, MBM, LLM, and MSS in Anthropology are held on Fridays and Saturdays.
Green University Programs
BBA | MBA | EMBA | LLB Hons | LLM | BA (Hons) in English | BSS (Hons) in Sociology
BSc in EEE (IEB Accredited) | BSc in CSE (IEB Accredited) | BSc in Textile Engineering | BA (Hons) in Film Television and Digital Media
IEB Accredited Programs
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE-Day Batch) and BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE-Day Batch) Achieved IEB Accreditation on 09 April 2018
Distinguished Faculty Members of Green University
- Prof. Dr. Md. Golam Samdani Fakir, Vice-Chancellor; Prof. Dr. Muhammad Fayyaz Khan, Pro Vice-Chancellor;
- Prof. Dr. Md. Abdur Razzaque, Chairperson, Dept. of CSE; Prof. Dr. Md. Monirul Islam, Distinguished Professor, Dept. of CSE. Prof. Dr. Md. Zahidul Islam, Professor, Dept of CSE
- Prof. Dr. Nitai Chandra Sutradhar, Chairperson, Dept. of Textile Engineering; Prof. Dr. Md. Ismail Chowdhury, Chairperson, Dept. of Textile Engineering; Dr. Jagannath Biswas, Director, IQAC and Associate Professor, Dept. of Textile Engg;
- Prof. Dr. Md. Quamrul Ahsan, Distinguished Professor, Dept. of EEE; Prof. Dr. Md. Fayzur Rahman, Dean, Faculty of Science & Engineering;
- Prof. M. M Khan, Distinguished Professor, Green Business School (GBS); Prof. Dr. Golam Ahmed Faruqui, Dean, GBS; Prof. Dr. Helal U Ahmed, Chairperson, GBS;
- Prof. Dr. Maimul Ahsan Khan, Distinguished Professor, Dept. of Law; Dr. Parvez Ahmed, Chairperson, Dept. of Law;
- Mr. K.M. Wazed Kabir, Chairperson, Dept. of English;
- Dr. Mohd. Afzal Hossain Khan, Chairperson, Dept. of Film, Television, and Digital Media;
- Dr. Abul Hossain, Chairperson, Dept. of Sociology.
Green University Ranking
Green University achieved 10th positions out of 92 private universities of Bangladesh in 2018. Here is the list of Ranking of Private Universities in Bangladesh 2018
Green University Admission Information
Green University follows trimester system for admission. Prospective students are requested to contact with the following cell numbers for admission information of Green University of Bangladesh. Admission Contacts: 01757074301, 01757074302, 01757074303, 01757074304
Green University Tuition Fees and Waiver Policy
The tuition fees of Green University of Bangladesh (GUB) is affordable. GUB is always trying to provide quality education to the students with affordable cost. Not only that, Green University of Bangladesh provides excellent tuition waiver and scholarship for the deserving students based on their SSC and HSC/Diploma results. Every academic year, GUB provides its students about 09 crore Taka as scholarship. Mode of payment of tuition fees and other relevant fees is convenient. Students can pay their fees in several installments. Tuition and waiver policy of all private universities in Bangladesh has changed in each semester and in each year. So for the latest or current information, students are requested to visit their website for such information. Details
Green University NAT TEST
The Japanese Language NAT-TEST is an examination that measures the Japanese language ability of students who are not native Japanese speakers. Those who are interested to Study in Japan or Job in Japan, they are required to get Nat Test Certificate. Green University of Bangladesh only NAT TEST Test Centre in Bangladesh where examination of Japanese language proficiency will be held 6 times a year in every two months. NAT TEST Admission Card and NAT TEST Result published from Green University regularly.
Green University Permanent Campus
The permanent campus of Green University is now under construction at Purbachal American City. It will be one of the largest private university campus in Bangladesh with latest facilities for the students. The Green University Permanent Campus at Purbachal American City includes: Separate Academic Buildings for conducting classes and laboratories, Administrative Building, Hostel for local and international students, Country’s one of the largest IT Center, Multipurpose Hall, Modern Conference Hall, IT based Library, Different laboratories, Indoor and outdoor games facilities, Play fields, Medical Center, Cafeteria, Gymnasium and Transport facilities for the far distance students etc.
Green University Documentary
Green University Address
Address: 220/D, Begum Rokeya Sarani ( 300 meter North Side of IDB Bhaban),
Dhaka – 1207, Bangladesh
Cell : 01757074304, 01757074302, 01757074303, 01714294647
Ranking of the private universities in Bangladesh
- Private University Ranking 2018 in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for BBA in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for EEE in Bangladesh
- Best Private Universities for CSE Degree in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for Textile Engineering in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for English Program in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for Law Degree in Bangladesh
- Top Public Universities in Bangladesh for Pharmacy
- Top Private Universities in Bangladesh for Pharmacy
- Top Private Universities in Bangladesh 2018
- Top Private Universities for Diploma Engineers in Bangladesh (Evening Program)
- Top Private Universities for MBA in Bangladesh
- IEB Accredited Universities in Bangladesh for EEE
- IEB Accredited Universities in Bangladesh for CSE Program