Rajshahi University (RU) Admission Test Schedule Published
Rajshahi University (RU) Admission Test 2018-2019 Tine Table
Rajshahi University (RU) admission test schedule has been published for the academic year 2018-19 yesterday on 04 October 2018. The admission test will be held on 22 and 23 October. Every day a total of 5 examinations will be held from 8am to 5:30 pm with 1 hour duration. On Thursday afternoon, the Department of the Department of Public Relations Prabhas Kumar Karmakar said in a news release this information.
- According to the press release of Rajshahi University, the admission test will be held on Monday 22nd October from 8am to 9am under the C Unit (roll from 10001 to 25378). The same day and same unit (roll from 25379 to 40755 and 50001 to 50554) will be held from 10am to 11am on the same day.
- Then from 12am to 1pm ‘D’ unit students exam will be held ( roll from10001 to 2398 and 50001 to 51548). This day will be held for students studying under D unit (233899 to 37795 and 51549 to 53095) till 2:30 to 3:30 pm.
- B Unit Examinations will be held from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm (roll from 10001 to 21430).
- On October 23, Tuesday from 8am to 9am the examinatios will be under the B Unit (roll from 50001 to 63373). The same day the examination of E Unit will be held from 10am to 11am (roll from 10001-25198). From 12 noon to 1 pm, students of the same unit (25199 to 40396) will be held for the examinations.
- On the same day, the examinations will be held for students studying under this unit (10001 to 255326) from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm. Meanwhile, the examination of students from the same unit (25332 to 40652) will be held from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Rajshahi University Contact Address
Administration Building 1
University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
Tel – 880 721 750244
Fax – 880 721 750064
Email – [email protected]