St Joseph Higher Secondary School, Dhaka Admission Circular
St Joseph Higher Secondary School, Dhaka Admission Information
St Joseph Higher Secondary School, Dhaka is a private educational institution. This educational institution is taught through Bangla and English. St Joseph Higher Secondary School was established in 1954. The St. Joseph High School and the College has rich labs which is equipped with modern equipment. Many outside educational institutions also use this labs for their students. There are also two computer labs with multimedia projectors, and also separate internet lab.
St Joseph Higher Secondary School, Dhaka HSC Admission Circular 2019-2020
St Joseph Higher Secondary School Admission Requirements
The school section admission goes through three levels; interview, written test and final selection. The principal personally interviews every single applicant. Admission into class 3 is held officially, around 2500-6000 competing for around 160-180 seats. Other classes (4-9) may offer admissions if seats are vacant. The college section usually selects only 600-700 students out of approximately 7000 applicants through one of the most competitive written and viva exams in the country.
Address and contact information
97, Asad Avenue, Mohammadpur, Dhaka.
Phone: + 88-02-9112917
Email: [email protected]
St Joseph Higher Secondary School Curriculum
In this educational institution, education from class 10 to class 10 was given. This school is held in a shift. The number of students in this school is about 2,000.
St Joseph Higher Secondary School Academic information
- This educational institute has business and science branches.
- This education institute is taught in secondary and higher secondary level.
- This educational institution is admitted to the students through admission test.
- Students are admitted to this school both in English and Bangla.
- This school has 1,2,3 sections divided into A, B, C sections.
St Joseph Higher Secondary School Facilities
- There is a computer lab for students.
- Sports and cultural competitions are held each year.
- There is a special discount arrangement for meritorious students.
- Every year the annual sports competition is held.
- There is a playground for students.
- Students play sports and cultural events every year.