United International University (UIU)
United International University (UIU) is the outcome of the initiative taken by a couple of renowned academicians. It is established with the generous support and patronage of the United Group , a successful business conglomerate operating in diverse business areas.
Admission Requirements of Undergraduate
a) A minimum GPA of 2.5 in SSC and HSC Exam separately. (For BBA In AIS minimum qualifying GPA to be eligible to apply is 7.00 in SSC and HSC combined with at least GPA 3.00 in either exam.)
b) O-level students must have completed a minimum of 5 subjects (with Mathematics as one of the subjects) and A-level students a minimum of 2 subjects. Of the 7 subjects of ‘O’ Level and‘A’ Level Exams students must have obtained ‘B’ grade/GPA 4.00 in 4 subjects and ‘C’ grade/GPA 3.5 in the rest 3 subjects.
C) A GED candidate would be eligible to get admission to any undergraduate program if he/she scores a minimum number of 410 out of 800 in all (5) GED courses separately and 450 on an average.
D) For admission to BSEEE/ETE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level / GED.
- A minimum GPA of 2.00 in either SSC or HSC, however, a minimum GPA of 6.00 totalling the GPA of both the examinations.
- The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, will be eligible for getting admission to a private university if they have a minimum GPA of 5.00 totalling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Such students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
- Acceptable score in UIU admission test.
Successful applicants must complete admission procedures within a specified date, which will be mentioned in the Admission Test Result notification.
- A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a GPA of 2.5 or above on a scale of 4.0
- A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions/classes in all previous exams.
- Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at UIU before they start their Master’s programs.
- Different departments may have some additional requirements.
Contact Address of UIU
House # 80, Road # 8/A,
Phone: +88(02) 9125912-6,9118213
Fax: +88(02) 9118170
Cell Phone: +88 01914001470
Email : email@example.com