Rabindra University Bangladesh Admission 2019-2020
Rabindra University (RUB) is a public university in Bangladesh. It is located in Shahjadpur Upazila of Sirajganj District of Bangladesh. The university started its activities with six students in six departments. On 7 May 2015, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina laid the foundation stone of the university. The university was renamed after the world-famous poet Rabindranath Tagore.
Under the Faculty of Arts, Rabindra Studies, Cultural Heritage and Bangladesh Studies and Department of Economics were started under the Faculty of Social Sciences. Activities were started at this university with a total of 105 students in each department. Under the Faculty of Business Education, the Department of Management Studies was started in the academic year of the school year.
Later, the following faculty activities will be conducted:
- Faculty of Music and Dance
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Drama
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Zoology
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Important date related to RUB Admission
- Application Process Starts: November 2019
- Application Process Ends: November 2019
- Admission Test Exam Date: December 2019
- Admission Test Result Date: December 2019
Minimum Requirements for RUB admission
- SSC or it’s equivalent passed: 2016/17
- HSC or it’s equivalent passed: 2018 or 19
- Candidates from arts and commerce must have to obtain at least 3.00 in both SSC and HSC and 6.00 in total.
- Candidates from Science must have to obtain at least 3.00 in both SSC and HSC and 6.50 in total.
RUB Exam System
- Total mark 200 (MCQ Exam – 120 , GPA – 80)
- MCQ type Question.
- Each question value is one – 1
- Negative mark 0.30 for each wrong answer.
- GPA – 80: HSC x 10 and SSC x 6 in total 80(max).
How to apply on RUB admission process
- Visit RUB admission Website @ Admission.rub.ac.bd
- Fill up the respective form
- After filledup the form then click on the Submit Button
- Save your Application ID which is essential for Future
How to pay the application fee
There is only one way to pay for the Rabindra University, Bangladesh undergraduate program. There is a Rocket Payment option is following the RUB. Following steps is required
- Dial *322# for USSD Menu
- Select 1 for Bill Pay
- For self Account Select One, For Others Account Select 2
- Enter the Mobile Number
- Select 0 for others
- Type Biller ID 570
- Type Application ID
- Type 1020
- Enter Your Pin
- Save Trx ID