Green University of Bangladesh Ranking, Admission, Tuition Fees and NAT Test
Green University Admission, Programs, Ranking and NAT Test
If you are looking for Green University Admission, Programs, Ranking and NAT Test Information, this article will be helpful for you. Green University of Bangladesh (GUB), one of the leading private universities in Bangladesh, was founded in 2003 under the Private University Act 1992 with a vision to create a global higher education center of excellence. At present, some of the private universities in Bangladesh is doing well, GUB is one of them. GUB introduces some unique education tools for ensuring quality education like Professional Life Skills Development (PLSD), Green University Initiatives for Future Transformers (GIFT), Student Mentorship Program (SMP) and Inner Voice Forum (IVF) for developing the capacity of the students. GUB got ISO 9001:2008 certification in Bangladesh for designing and developing course content and ensuring quality education at undergraduate and graduate levels. British Council Bangladesh and GUB jointly offer English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses to all undergraduate students of this university to improve their skills in English Language Proficiency.
Green university | Admission Summer 2021
Why study at GUB BD?
- GUB is committed to ensuring quality education with affordable fees.
- GUB has about 200 faculty members who have outstanding academic records, proven teaching quality and also some of them got foreign degrees.
- GUB hires adjunct faculty from DU, IBA, BUET, JU, BUTEX and prominent corporate bodies for conducting some special courses.
- GUB offers students the advantages of an affordable, personalized education of global standards.
- GUB offers its students to pay tuition fees in easy installments like three times in a semester.
- GUB offers quite a large number of scholarships to students based on their merits, necessities, and academic results.
- GUB also offers special incentives to the offspring of the freedom fighters, artists, and national sportsmen.
- GUB students can have the opportunity to transfer their credits to foreign universities.
- GUB has rich and modern online-based libraries and well-equipped laboratories accessible to all students.
- GUB updates its academic curricula on a regular basis.
- GUB ensures the placement of each student for his/her Internship or Project paper.
- GUB provides the Internet with Wi-Fi and this facility is free of cost.
- GUB arranges separate accommodation facilities for male and female students.
- GUB’s most classes of MBA, MBM, LLM, and MSS in Anthropology are held on Fridays and Saturdays.
Green University Programs
BBA | MBA | EMBA | LLB Hons | LLM | BA (Hons) in English | BSS (Hons) in Sociology | BSc in EEE (IEB Accredited) | BSc in CSE (IEB Accredited) | BSc in Textile Engineering | BA (Hons) in Film Television and Digital Media
IEB Accredited Programs
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE-Day Batch) and BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE-Day Batch) Achieved IEB Accreditation on 09 April 2018
Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Reviewed Programs
Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of UGC recently reviewed the following programs and provided remarkable comments
- BBA , MBA and EMBA achieved a very good grade
- LLB Hons & LLM achieved a very good grade
- BSS (Hons) in Sociology achieved a very good grade
- BSc in EEE (IEB Accredited), BSc in CSE (IEB Accredited), BSc in Textile Engineering also achieved a very good grade
Faculty Members of Green University
- Prof. Dr. Md. Golam Samdani Fakir, Vice-Chancellor; Prof. Dr. Muhammad Fayyaz Khan, Pro-Vice-Chancellor;
- Prof. Dr. Md. Abdur Razzaque, Chairperson, Dept. of CSE; Prof. Dr. Md. Monirul Islam, Distinguished Professor, Dept. of CSE. Prof. Dr. Md. Zahidul Islam, Professor, Dept of CSE
- Prof. Dr. Nitai Chandra Sutradhar, Chairperson, Dept. of Textile Engineering; Prof. Dr. Md. Ismail Chowdhury, Chairperson, Dept. of Textile Engineering; Dr. Jagannath Biswas, Director, IQAC and Associate Professor, Dept. of Textile Engg;
- Prof. Dr. Md. Quamrul Ahsan, Distinguished Professor, Dept. of EEE; Prof. Dr. Md. Fayzur Rahman, Dean, Faculty of Science & Engineering; Dr. Mr. Anwar Hossain, Associate Professor of the Dept of EEE;
- Prof. M. M Khan, Distinguished Professor, Green Business School (GBS); Prof. Dr. Golam Ahmed Faruqui, Dean, GBS; Prof. Dr. Helal U Ahmed, Chairperson, GBS;
- Prof. Dr. Maimul Ahsan Khan, Distinguished Professor, Dept. of Law; Dr. Parvez Ahmed, Chairperson, Dept. of Law;
- Mr. K.M. Wazed Kabir, Chairperson, Dept. of English;
- Dr. Mohd. Afzal Hossain Khan, Chairperson, Dept. of Film, Television, and Digital Media;
- Dr. Abul Hossain, Chairperson, Dept. of Sociology.
Green University Ranking in Bangladesh
Green University achieved 10th positions out of 105 private universities of Bangladesh in 2019. Here is the list of Ranking of top 20 Private Universities in Bangladesh 2021
GUB Admission Information
Green University follows the trimester system for admission. Prospective students are requested to contact with the following cell numbers for admission information of Green University of Bangladesh. Admission Contacts: 01757074301, 01757074302, 01757074303, 01757074304
Green University Tuition Fees and Waiver Policy
The tuition fees of Green University of Bangladesh (GUB) is affordable. GUB is always trying to provide quality education to the students at an affordable cost. Not only that, the Green University of Bangladesh provides an excellent tuition waiver and scholarship for deserving students based on their SSC and HSC/Diploma results. Every academic year, GUB provides its students about 09 crore Taka as a scholarship. The mode of payment of tuition fees and other relevant fees is convenient. Students can pay their fees in several installments. The tuition and waiver policy of all private universities in Bangladesh has changed in each semester and in each year. So for the latest or current information, students are requested to visit their website for such information. Details
Green University NAT TEST
The Japanese Language NAT-TEST is an examination that measures the Japanese language ability of students who are not native Japanese speakers. Those who are interested in Study in Japan or jobs in Japan, are required to get Nat Test Certificate. Green University of Bangladesh only NAT TEST Test Centre in Bangladesh where the examination of Japanese language proficiency will be held 6 times a year in every two months. NAT TEST Admission Card and NAT TEST Result published from Green University regularly.
GUB Permanent Campus
The permanent campus of Green University is now under construction at Purbachal American City. It will be one of the largest private university campuses in Bangladesh with the latest facilities for the students. The Green University Permanent Campus at Purbachal American City includes Separate Academic Buildings for conducting classes and laboratories, Administrative Building, Hostel for local and international students, Country’s one of the largest IT Center, Multipurpose Hall, Modern Conference Hall, IT-based Library, Different laboratories, Indoor and outdoor games facilities, Playfields, Medical Center, Cafeteria, Gymnasium and Transport facilities for the far distance students etc.
Green University Documentary
Green University Address
Address: 220/D, Begum Rokeya Sarani ( 300 meter North Side of IDB Bhaban),
Dhaka – 1207, Bangladesh
Public and Private University Ranking 2022 in Bangladesh
<<Note: If you are looking for the following topics, please see the above article. If you failed to find-out the following topics from the above article, you are requested to go to the Green University Website. green university student portal, green university logo, green university ranking, green university notice, green university job circular, green university result, green university tuition fees, green university permanent campus>>