There were 16 more secondary schools in government
Even after declaration of national election 2018 schedule, the work of taking responsibilities of some schools for the secondary continued. Today the Ministry of Education has issued notification to 16 more private secondary schools of the country to be government on Thursday.
The official schools are:
- Ichappura Model High School of Sirajdikhan Upazila of Munshiganj,
- Shahnad of Sunnarchar of Noakhali, Joynal Abedin Model High School,
- Chittagong’s Satkania Girls High School,
- Tarash Girls’ High School of Sirajganj,
- Adiabad Islamia High School and College, Raipur, Narsingdi
- Sulla Gobind Chandra Girls’ High School, Sunamganj
- Dirai Girls High School,
- Saturia Model Pilot High School of Manikganj,
- Teknaf District Girls’ High School of Cox’s Bazar,
- Jamalpur’s Sarishbari Pilot Higher Secondary Girls’ School (School and College),
- Meghna Dowlat Hossain High School of Comilla,
- Balidangi Girls’ High School of Thakurgaon,
- Rajshahi’s Tannore Mundumala High School,
- Tarakander Bakshimul High School of Mymensingh,
- Bajitpur Razzakunnesa (RN) of Kishoreganj Pilot Girls’ High School and College and
- Kushtia’s Kumarkhali Pilot Balika Secondary School.
The teachers of these schools will not be transferred elsewhere.