Last Updated on 3rd December 2018

Approximately 4,500 government high school admissions applications have been started. In the 41 high schools of the capital city of Dhaka can be applied from today the 03 December 2018. Application will be taken to the remaining 350 schools from December 3. You can apply to both schools at till November 13.
Director of Secondary and Higher Education, Professor (Secondary) Prof Dr. Abdul Mannan said that admission test will start on December 17 after the application is received and end will be 20 December. After the selection of the student does not obstruct the electoral work, the admission work will be done on December 28th. In view of the request of the Ministry of Education, the schedule has been finalized according to the advice of the Election Commission. All information related to admission can be found on the website of Mashi ( and Teletalk mentioned website.
Education Ministry has released the policy in front of the school admission. According to the policy, 109 percent students will be admitted in schools. Of these, 9 percent of the students will be freedom fighters, disabled and education department quotas. Of the remaining 100 percent, 40 percent of the companies will be covered in the adjacent area quota and the remaining 60 percent seats will be filled in open competition.
For admission, siblings or siblings will get priority. However, the minimum admission of admission test or pass number will be continued. Only for the sixth grade admission, 10 percent of the total seats reserved for the fifth grade students of the government primary school will be reserved for the students. In the first grade admission the student will be more than six years old in January.
In the second and eighth grade vacancies written examination will have to complete the selection process for admission according to merit. Based on the results of the JSC / JDC examination in the ninth grade, after the admission of the board of the respective board according to the merit, the admission committee will be selected for admission in the remaining vacant seats for the other school students.
Admission forms can be found in the school’s office and at the secondary and higher education department, DC office, school website. Completed from second to third grade -50, in between Bengali-15, English-15, Math-20 number. 1 hour for admission test Completions up to the fourth-eighth grade-100 In this case, Bengali-30, English-30, Math-40 will be there. 2 hours during the admission test.
Students will be admitted to 41 high school in Dhaka. High schools will be divided into three groups, the admission process will be conducted. Among the 41 high schools, ‘A’ and ‘B’ are group 14 and ‘C’ group has 13 high schools. Of these, there are 12,366 seats in 38 high schools. Of these, 17 high schools have 1,960 seats in the first class. Apart from this, 849 in second class, 2,126 in 3rd class, 822 in class 4, 849 in class 5, 3 thousand 557 in class 6, 738 in 7th grade, 997 in class 8 and 468 seats in 9th grade.
In the newly established three separate admission programs will be run. The number of seats in those organizations is not correct yet. The school is three: Haji MA Gafur Government Secondary School, Sabujbagh Government High School and Shahid Manu Mia Government High School.
Among the first class students, Azimpur Government Girls School and College, Dhanmondi Gov Laboratory High School, Dhanmondi Gov Boys High School, Dhanmondi Gov Boys ‘High School Feeder Branch, Tejgaon Boys High School, Tejgaon Girls High School, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar Government Boys’ High School, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar Government Girls High School, Motijheel Boys High School, Khilgaon Government High School, Khilgaon Government High School Feeder Branch, Narinda Government High School, Bangla Bangar Government Girls High School, Government High School of Science College affiliated Mohammadpur Government High School and Gonobhaban Government High School.

See also  British Council launched Computer Based IELTS Exam