Eastern Medical College, Comilla
Eastern Medical College Kabila Comilla
Eastern Medical College offers 5 years’ MBBS Course as approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) leading to MBBS degree of the University of Chittagong.
Facilities of Eastern Medical College
- Attached Hospital EMCH 300 beded at Kabila Campus, 250 beded at Race Course Campus
- Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- Separate Hostel Block for foreign students: Two seated room with attached bath for female students, four seated room with attached bath for male students. Separate dining space for foreign students in the hostel.
- The whole library is under free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with Health Inter Network Access to Research initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals of the world.
- Every EMC student has a specific ID & Password through which their guardian can log into EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- Separate Common rooms for male & female students with television, indoor games and entertainment.
- Facilities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- A good canteen for students as well as for teachers.
- Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- Round the clock standby Generator.
Eastern Medical College Admission Eligibility
Foreign students should have minimum GPA 7.00 together in S.S.C/O level & HSC/A level (Separately minimum GPA 3.00 in each). Students with “O” & “A” level must provide attested photocopy of the Equivalence Certificate issued from the Office of the Director General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh as a necessary document of their eligibility.
How and When to Apply at Eastern Medical college
Foreign students should apply in the month of September – December. Those interested to apply for admission should at first get their S.S.C/O level, H.S.C/A level or equivalent certificates & mark sheets attested by the Ministry of Education as well as Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their own country. After that they should apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their country providing above mentioned attested documents. The Office of Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Dhaka, Bangladesh will then issue Equivalence Certificate which can be collected either through the Bangladesh Mission in their country or directly from the Office of DGHS.
Contact Address of Eastern Medical College