HSC Result 2019 Published | Pass Rate 73.93%
Summary of the results of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examination-2019, were handed over to Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni and Deputy Minister of Education Mahibul Hasan Chowdhury along with the chairman of the boards at 10am on Wednesday handed over the HSC-2019 results to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. It has been seen that this year(2019) the pass rate is 73.93 percent HSC. The passing rate in Madrasa Board is 88.56 percent and 47,586 students got GPA 5 across the country.
Minister will present a variety of results in a press conference at 12 noon at the Secretariat. From 1.00am onwards, the candidates will be able to find results from the educational boards website besides their own educational institutions. Students will be able to know their results from the website through relevant examination centers, educational institutions and internet or mobile. As always, students and guardians will learn the results of HSC and equivalent exams by sending SMS from any mobile.
- In the technical board this year of 2019, 1 lakh 24 thousand and 715 students passed the examinations when 1,24,30,020 candidates. Average pass rate was 82.66 percent and GPA-5 received 3,236 people. In the year 2018, 89,089 students passed the exam with 1,80,000 candidates. The pass rate was 75.55 percent and the GPA-5 gets 2, 456 students.
- Under the Madrasa Education Board, the average pass rate of the examination was 88.65 percent and the GPA-5 received 2,243 people.
How to get HSC 2019 results of Dhaka Education Board
Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka’s website www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd, by clicking on the result corner, you can download institution based results by entering EIIN of the institute. You can also learn the results from (http://www.educationboard.gov.bd).
Result Sheet (soft copy) of the center or organization can be found in the e-mail of the concerned district commissioner or upazila nirbahi officer.
How to get HSC 2019 Result
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka’s website www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd, by clicking on the result corner, you can download institution based results by educating EIIN students. (http: // www. educationboard.gov.bd). As always, students and guardians will get the results of HSC and equivalent exams by sending SMS from any mobile.
- To know the results of the examination of the Madrasa Board, ALIM type MAD space and write the roll number and send SMS to 16222 by entering the space.
- for the results of the technical education board, you need to write HSC by typing space and typing the space roll number and send SMS to 16222 by entering the space.
How to get HSC Result 2019 on Cell phone
- Examines of the eight education boards can get their results through their mobile phones. Type: HSC<space>first three letters of the board<space>roll number<space>2019 and send it to 16222.
- For madrasa board, type: HSC<space>MAD<space>roll number<space>2019 and send it to 16222.
- Apart from this, examinees of technical education board can get their results by typing: HSC<space>TEC<space>roll number<space>2019 and sending it to 16222.
In addition, the results of the respective district commissioner or upazila nirbahi officer’s e-mail can be found in the center or organization Result Sheet (soft copy). According to the list of candidates, this year, 13 lakh 51 thousand 505 examinees of 9 81 educational institutions participated in this examination. Of these, 6 lakh 64 thousand 496 students and 6.87 thousand 9 students.
This year HSC and equivalent examinations started on April 1. There are 13 lakh 51 thousand 309 people, including eight general education boards, madrasas and technical boards. Out of the 8 general education boards, 11,38, 550 people, 78 thousand 451 in madrasa education board and 1 lakh 24 thousand 265 people in technical education board. Total center number is 2,580. The test ends on May 12 And between 12 and 21 May are practical tests.
All Education Board HSC Result 2019 AT A GLANCE
Results of HSC and equivalent exams were published. Education Minister said on Wednesday at the press conference. Dipu Moni published the results.
Board pass rate GPA-5
Dhaka 73.09% 18,187
Rajshahi 76.38% 6,729
Comilla 77.78% 2375
Jessore 75.65% 5,312
Chittagong 62.19% 2,860
Barisal 70.65% 1,201
Sylhet 67.05% 1,094
Dinajpur 71.78% 4,049
71.85% GPA 5-41,807 on 8 board
Madrasa Board 88.56% 2243
Technical Board 82.62% 3,236
DIBs (Dhaka Board) 60%
Total GPA 5-47,286
The average pass rate for the HSC, Madrasah Education Board and technical education board of HSC (vocational) of eight general education board is 73.93 percent.