IBA Admission Notice Spring 2023
IBA-Institute of Business Administration Admission Notice, Spring 2023
Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA)
Institute of Business Administration is a semi-autonomous educational institution affiliated with Dhaka University. It is popularly known as IBA.
Academic programs of IBA
- BBA program
- MBA program
- PhD program
- MPhil programme
- Executive MBA
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Read: Top 5 Universities in Canada with Low Tuition Fees
Criteria for Eligibility of EMBA Admission
- Minimum 4-year bachelor’s degree, or 3-year bachelor’s and 1-year master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or 2nd class.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 5.00 (or 2nd division) in both SSC and H5C exams separately.
- No 3rd division/class at SSC/HSC/bachelor’s level of education.
- Minimum GPA of 2.00 in both 0 level and A level exams separately.
For details, please visit our website.
Read: Higher Education Opportunities Without Tuition Fees in Europe
- Minimum five years of full-time executive-level work experience after bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants working in organizations that require permission to pursue higher studies must produce the same if selected for viva.
The written test will be held on Friday, 25 November 2022 at 10:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. The total duration of the written test is one hour. The test has two parts: i) Analytical Ability and ii) English Language & Communication. An applicant must obtain a minimum qualifying score in each of the above two parts to pass the written test and appear before an interview board.
Read: Best Business Schools in New York | Best MBA Programs in NYC
An applicant with foreign nationality and degree(s) having a GMAT score of a minimum of 75 percentiles may be exempted from taking the written test. However, s/he is required to appear before the interview board.
For all foreign certificates/degrees (excluding 0 and A Levels), equivalence will be determined by the Equivalence Committee of IBA. Without such equivalence, the applicants are not eligible to sit for the admission test.
The application fee is Tk. 4000. The application must be submitted online by Sunday, 20 November 2022. For a detailed application procedure, p ease visit: vvww.iba-du.edu or http://iba-embasegistrationbd.com
For further information, please contact:
EMBA Program Office, Room # 405 (3rd Floor)
Institute of Business Administration University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000
Phone # 0241061217-18, Mobile # 01758171660
Director Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka