Bangladesh Government Offers Prime Minister Fellowship-2019
The Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has declared ‘Prime Minister Fellowship-2019’ under which the government will provide Tk 60 million for Masters and 2 crore for PhD. In order to achieve the sustainable development target of the Prime Minister’s Office, Government has invited applications from the citizens of Bangladesh for the Higher Education (Masters and PhD) for the ‘Prime Minister Fellowship’.
Application Deadline: March 31, 019.
1. Conditional offer letter (Full-time) from 1 July, 019 – 31 December, 2019
2. International rankings for universities should be between 1-300 (The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019 or QS World University Rankings 2019)
3. TOEFL results should be above 80 and IELTS results will be 6 or above.
4. Age for PhD 45 and 40 years for Masters
Connect the following documents with your application –
1. The application will be sent to Microsoft Word and PDF, in two formats.
2. Your Statement of Purpose, the appropriate time for scholarship, your proposed research will focus on sustainable development goals, your research prospects in professional life and professional life experience.
3. All certificates and letters of education life
4. National identity card
5. TOFEL / IELTS Results
6. Conditional offer letter.
7. Experience Character.
8. Two recent passport size photographs.
From now on, this scholarship will be given every year. If you can not meet the deadline this year, prepare yourself for next year, as all your workbooks are ready on March 31, 2020.
See the Original Fellowship Notice: goo.gl/Seuiwe