Teletalk SIM all USSD Codes, TeleTalk all codes
Teletalk SIM all USSD Codes, How to Check TeleTalk Balance
Teletalk SIM all USSD Codes>> TeleTalk is a government-funded mobile phone network service provider in Bangladesh. It is a public limited company owned by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. It is the fourth largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with about 6.2 million subscribers
Teletalk mobile network offers a variety of services like SMS, Voice SMS, SMS Push-Pull Service, Talking on Cell Phone, Bill Payment, Mobile TV, Video Call Service, Job Fee Payment for the Government recruitments, Public Exam Result Management and Data Services, Teleshop, Missed Call Alert, Call Block etc. The company offers 2G, 3G, 4G mobile internet or fourth generation internet (wireless broadband) services. It provides services on a prepaid, and postpaid basis.
How can I know the teletalk code?
- If you want to know the master code of the TeleTalk Mobile Network services just dial *111#
After that, you may select the best offer from the menu.
- If your balance has been finished and needs an emergency balance just dial *1122# or go to the message option and write “Loan” and send it to 1122 (charge free)
Balance Check (Main account balance, Data, Minutes, SMS)
If you want to know your main Account Balance, SMS Status, Minute Balance, and Internet Data Volume, from Teletalk SIM or to check the following balances then you have to dial this code *152#
- Main account balance
- Internet data volume
- Remaining SMS bundle check
- Minutes check
How can I check my Teletalk number?
Teletalk range takes a look at I’ll discuss that topic today with the USSD code.
- Method 1: If want to check your Teletalk mobile number, Just dial *551#
- Method 2: If want to check your Teletalk mobile number, just type ‘P’ and send an SMS to 154. Then, you will receive a return SMS mentioning your own mobile number
How to check the Teletalk offer?
- To activate the 23 Minutes bundle > TK : 14.00 > Validity : 3 Days > Just dial: *111*14#
- To activate the 53 Minutes bundle > TK: 32.00 > Validity : 3 Days > Just dial: *111*32#
- To activate the 143 Minutes bundle > TK : 86.00 > Validity: 7 Days > Just dial: *111*86#
- To activate the 477 Minutes bundle> TK : 287 > Validity: 30 Days. > Just dial: *111*287#
How can I check Teletalk Mobile’s balance?
- Step # 1
Just dial: *152#
- Step # 2
Install the “My Teletalk App” in your mobile set and activate the app. After activation of the “My Teletalk App”, you will be able to check your mobile balance. Many more options also available in the “My Teletalk App”
How can I know my Teletalk package?
- If you want to know your running TeleTalk packages on your mobile, just write “P” & send to 154
Teletalk All USSD Codes
- Mobile Number check, just dial *551#
- Balance Check, just dial *152#
- Internet Balance Check, just dial *152#
- Minute Balance Check, just dial *152#
- SMS Check, just dial *152#
- Show Mobile Number: Type “Tar” & send to 222.
- MMS Check, just dial *152#
- Teletalk Customer Care Number: 121