Top Private Universities for EEE in Bangladesh
Top Private Universities in Bangladesh for EEE 2022
Ranking of the Private Universities in Bangladesh for EEE: Students after 12th Class aim to join one of the reputed engineering institutes to get a degree. Out of the many engineering branches available, Electrical Engineering is the most sought-after choice students opt for. It is due to a variety of reasons why many students prefer electrical engineering.
Top 20 Private Universities 2022 in Bangladesh | Private University Ranking 2022
Electrical and electronics engineers are involved in a wide variety of technology ranging from huge global positioning systems which can pinpoint the location of a moving vehicle to gigantic electrical power generators. These engineers are responsible for designing, developing, testing as well supervising the production of electrical and electronic equipment and machinery. Broadcast and telecommunication systems, electric motors, controls of machinery, lights and wiring in building complexes, vehicles, aircraft, radar and navigation systems, power generation, control and transmission devices which are used by electric utilities are all examples of equipment built by these engineers.
Read: Best Private Universities for CSE Degree in Bangladesh
Job Sectors for EEE Graduates
These engineers can work in atomic power plants, hydel, or thermal power plants. Job opportunities are also ample in both private and public sectors like railways, civil aviation, electricity board and utility companies, electrical design and consultancy firms, and all types of manufacturing industries.
The following attractive positions are available after graduation in the field of EEE
- Electronics engineer
- Control and instrumentation engineer
- Broadcast engineer
- Systems developer
- Systems analyst
- Electronics engineer
- IT consultant
- Design engineer
Top Public and Private Power & Supply Companies for employment of EEE graduates
- Dhaka Electric Supply Company (DESCO)
- The Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS)
- Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB)
- Power Grid Company of Bangladesh (PGCB)
- Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited (NESCO)
- The Rural Electrification Board of Bangladesh (BREB)
- Central Power Generation Co. Ltd (CPGCL)
- Rural Power Company Limited (RPCL)
- Nuclear Power Plant Company Bangladesh (NPCBL)
- Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC)
- PETRO BANGLA
- Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Corporation (BTRC)
- Bangladesh Telecommunications Company Limited (BTCL)
- Bangladesh Railway
- Bangladesh Shipping Corporation (BSC)
- Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited (BSCCL)
- Government and Private Banks
Top countries for the Higher Study and Career Prospects
- United States
- South Korea
Factors for Considering Best Private Universities in Bangladesh for EEE
1. Quality of Education
2. The reputation of the faculty members
3. Required and well-equipped laboratories
4. Research facilities
5. Students Life
6. Classroom environment and student size in a section
7. Teacher-students ratio
8. Student Class Attendance
9. Opportunities for the employment
10. Facilities for conducting project and thesis
11. Permanent Campus
12. Process of Admissions
Read: Top Private Universities in Bangladesh for Civil Engineering
List of the Best Private Universities for EEE Degree in Bangladesh 2022 |
Ranking of the Private Universities in Bangladesh for EEE
- Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST)
- North-South University (NSU) Dept Info
- BRAC University (BRACU) Dept Info
- Independent University Bangladesh (IUB) Dept Info
- East-West University (EWU), Dept Info
- United International University (UIU), Dept Info
- Daffodil International University (DIU), Dept Info
- American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Dept Info
- Green University of Bangladesh, Dept Info
- University of Asia Pacific (UAP), Dept Info
- University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh, Dept Info
- International University of Business Agriculture and Technology Dept Info
- International Islamic University, Chittagong
- Southeast University, Bangladesh, Dept Info
- Stamford University Bangladesh
Fields of Work Areas of EEE Graduates
- Electrical and electronics engineers are involved in the production of electrical equipment such as power generation equipment, electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, electrical systems for automobiles, ships, and aircraft.
- Designs manufacture and operate ignition systems for power plants, industrial equipment, electric motors, automobiles, aircraft, spacecraft, and all types of engines.
- Research and design advanced methods of using electrical energy.
Calculates detailed calculations of electrical equipment as specified for a manufacturer, construction, and installation.
- Works with project managers on budgets and deadlines for the completion of a project.
- Provides instructions on the production process to meet the guidelines.
- Resolves operational issues and problems when using electrical equipment.
- Specialists in power generation, transmission, and distribution, communications, electrical equipment manufacturing, or its subdivisions.
- The range of work extends to specialists such as acoustic, speech, electromagnetic compatibility signal processing, automobile to vehicle technology, terrestrial science and remote sensing, laser and electro-optics, robotics, ultrasonics, ferroelectrics, and freolelectics.