University of Turku Scholarship for Foreign Students
Page of Contents
The University of Turku Scholarship for Foreign Students
The University of Turku, located in Turku in southwestern Finland, is the third-largest university in Finland and has announced scholarships for foreign students. This scholarship will be awarded at the postgraduate level in the academic year 2023.
This scholarship will be offered at the postgraduate level in six subjects at this university. Foreign students as well as Bangladeshi students can also apply for this scholarship.
Interested candidates should apply online by January 18.
Opportunities to Study the following courses with a scholarship
- Technology and Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Economics and Business Administration
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
University of Turku Scholarship Facilities
This scholarship will be given in a total of three categories. Tuition fee is free for two-year programs in the first category. The tuition fee is 50 percent free for two-year programs in category II. And the third category is a second-year incentive scholarship based on good results in the first year.
Qualification for the Scholarship
- A graduation degree must be completed from a recognized educational institution in the home country.
- A bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to 180 European credits. Or a degree of at least three years duration.
- Apply for a Master’s degree in the subject in which the Bachelor’s degree has been completed.
- There are different eligibility requirements to apply for each subject. Linguistic ability will also be required. Subject-wise qualification and linguistic qualification details are to be checked from the following website
- Website Link
How to apply to get the scholarship
Interested candidates need to know detailed information regarding the scholarship from the following link
Then apply by filling out the form on this link on the same website. The application procedure can be known from the same link.
Application Deadline: 18 January 2023