BUET Admission Test Circular 2021-2022 | buet.ac.bd
BUET Admission Test Circular 2021-2022
The pre-selection process of the admission test for the 2021-22 academic year of the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) will be held on June 4 and the final phase will be held on June 18. The decision was taken at a meeting of the BUET Education Council on Wednesday.
Details information of BUET Admission Test
- Online Application Start: 16 April 2022
- Last Date: 25 April 2022
- Payment Last Date: 26 April 2022
- Primary Admission Test (MCQ): 04 June 2022
- Eligible Candidate List (Final) : 11 June 2022
- Final Admission Test (Written) : 18 June 2022
- Admission Result: 06 July 2022
- Official Website: www.buet.ac.bd
Mr. Mizanur Rahman, director of BUET’s student welfare directorate, confirmed the matter. He said the Academic Council has finalized the date of the admission test. Both the pre-selection and final examinations will be held at the BUET campus. Detailed information about the admission test will be published on the BUET website in the form of a prospectus within the next week.
According to the decision of the Academic Council, 20,000 students will have the opportunity to take part in the pre-selection phase of the admission test on June 4. The first 6,000 who pass there will be able to take part in the final round on June 18.
A total of 1,215 students will be admitted to 12 departments under the faculties of engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, and the architecture and planning department of the university.
Govt and Private Medical College Ranking
- Top Govt Medical Colleges in Bangladesh | MBBS Admission
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for MBBS Admission
Departments and number of seats
- Department of Chemical Engineering, 70
- Metallurgical Engineering Department 50
- Department of Civil Engineering 195
- Water Resources Engineering Department 30
- Department of Mechanical Engineering 180
- Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering 55
- Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering 30
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering 195
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering 120
- Department of Biomedical Engineering 30
- Department of Architecture 55
- Urban and Regional Planning Division 30
The total number of seats is 1215