JnU Admission test from 14 Sep, online application starts 01 August
The four-year Bachelor of Honors (Honors) of the Jagannath University (JnU) and the BBA 1st Year application for Admission will start from 01 August and end on 20 August 2019. Candidates with a certain GPA who have been passed in the HSC examination will be able to apply for the initial application by submitting Tk 100. The written admission test will starts from 14 September.
JnU Minimum GPA Requirements
- Unit # 1 (Science and Life Earth Science Faculty): Combined GPA of 8.00 in both SSC and HSC or its equivalent exams (but not less than GPA 3.00 in any exam)
- Unit # 2 (Arts, Law, Social Sciences and Institutes): Combined GPA of 7.00 in both SSC and HSC or its equivalent exams (but not less than GPA 3.00 in any exam)
- Unit # 3 (Business Studies): Combined GPA of 7.50 in both SSC and HSC or its equivalent exams (but not less than GPA 3.00 in any exam)
- Students applying for admission to the specialized section (Music, Fine Arts, Drama and Film and Television) will have a total GPA of 7.5 (but not below the GPA obtained 2.50 in any of the exams) for SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination.
Apply primarily to Unit-1 (Science faculty), Unit-2 (Humanities faculty) and Unit-3 (Business faculty) from 12 noon of 01 August to 20 August at 12 pm by logging on to http://admissionjnu.info website, the initial application can be made by submitting a service charge of Tk. 101 (bkash), tk. 104 (Surecash) and tk. 101 (Rocket).
Students who have passed the SSC / equivalent in 2016 or 2017 and those who have appeared in the HSC / equivalent examination in 2019 can apply for the admission test. This year admission test will be held under the three units –
- Unit 1 (Science), 825 seats,
- Unit-2 (Humanities), 1270 seats,
- Unit-3 (Commerce Branch), 520 seats, and
- four specialized categories (Music, Fine Arts, Drama and Film and Television Departments) 150 seats in total 2765 seats
Jagannath University Admission Test Dates
- Unit # 1 (Science Programs) = 21 September 2019
- Unit # 2 (Humanities Programs) = 20 September 2019
- Unit # 3 ( Commerce Programs) = 14 September 2019
- Charukala/Nattakala = From 29 September 2019