Romania Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students
Romania Government Scholarship for International Students 2021 is open in Romanian Universities by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania. The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens for the academic year 2021 – 2022 which already been launched.
Many students can pursue their higher education at the Bachelor, Masters or Ph.D. level in Romania. Every year, the Romanian government provides scholarships for higher education to citizens of countries that are not part of the European Union. Scholarships can be applied from mid-November to the last week of April each year.
Documents required to apply for Romanian scholarship
- All application documents must be in English or French or Romanian
- Scholarship application form;
- Application form for the university you are interested in studying;
- Copies of all educational certificates and transcripts;
- Copy of birth registration or birth certificate;
- Biographical pages of the passport as well as the first three pages;
- Medical certificate;
- Euro pass format CV
- Two copy passport-sized photographs
Romania Scholarship 2021 Covers
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
Types of Education under the Romania Scholarship
- Bachelor’s degree: bachelor’s degree programs are addressed to graduates of high school studies or pre-university studies at the end of which they obtained a baccalaureate degree or equivalent, as well as candidates applying for further university studies in Romania. The
the complete program runs for a period of 3-6 years, depending on the specialization followed and ends with a bachelor’s exam;
- Master’s degree: master’s degree programs are addressed to undergraduates, run for a period of 1 year, 1.5 years or 2 years and end with the dissertation exam;
- PhD: doctoral programs are addressed to graduate students or equivalent and run for a period of 3-5 years, depending on the profile of the chosen faculty and end with the presentation of a
Top Romanian Universities for International Students
- West University of Timisoara
- Babes-Bolyai University
- Transilvania University of Brașov
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest
- University of Bucharest
- Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University
- Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine & Pharmacy
- Grigore T Popa University of Medicine & Pharmacy
- Polytechnic University of Timisoara
- Victor Babes University of Medicine & Pharmacy, Timisoara
- National University of Music Bucharest
- Bucharest National University of Arts
- University of Oradea
- University of Petroșani
How to Process the Romania Scholarship
There is no Romanian embassy in Bangladesh. For this reason, everything from scholarship application to visa has to be done by contacting the Romanian Embassy in Delhi. All academic documents have to be legalized from the Romanian Embassy in Delhi. In order to legalize any academic documents from the Delhi Embassy, they must first be attested by our Ministry of Education and the Ministry of External Affairs. Many times a notary may be required. The Romanian embassy in Delhi charges Rs 2,750 per page for legalization of a document and the original document is required for legalization of the document.
Contact address with the Romanian Embassy in Delhi
Address: D6 / 6, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Phone: 0091 11 26140447; 26140700
Fax: 0091 11 26140611
E-mail: [email protected]
Detailed information for the scholarship can be found on the website below