Turkey Burslari scholarships | Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for International Students
Türkiye Scholarships 2021 Applications Open for International Students
Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the universities in Turkey. Students from 160 countries around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship such as “Türkiye Burslari Scholarships”. Applicants will be permitted for admission to more than 100 government universities in 55 cities in Turkey. Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded program awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term study at the top level universities in Turkey.
Application Dates for Turkey Burslari scholarships
Applications are invited for the Türkiye Scholarships” from 10th January- 20th February 2021 for international students from all countries.
Benefits of Turkey Burslari scholarships
- University admission and tuition fees
- One year language course fee
- Accommodation and food
- Health insurance
- Monthly Honorary Allowance (800 Lira for undergraduate, 1,100 Lira for postgraduate and 1,600 Lira for PhD).
- Air ticket for first time to go turkey and return home after finishing studies.
Read more about the following resources
- Top Universities in Croatia | Croatia University Rankings
- Best Business Schools in New York | Best MBA Programs in NYC
- Best Community Colleges in New York City | Top Ranked Community Colleges
- Top Medical Schools in New York City
Eligibility of the applicant
To apply for the scholarship, one has to have 70 percent marks in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent examinations for undergraduate and 75 percent marks in undergraduate and postgraduate for postgraduate-PhD. However, if you want to be admitted in medical programs, 90 percent marks will be required.
Although the language of instruction in Turkey is Turkish, some universities offer English. In this case, according to the rules of the university has to have TOEFL or GRE score. IELTS scores are not acceptable in Turkey.
Age limit for Turkey scholarships
- The whole process of applying for a scholarship in Turkey is free
- Must be under 21 years of age to apply for undergraduate
- Postgraduate application age is below 30 years.
- PhD under 35 years.
- You must be under 45 to apply for a research program.
Documents required for application
* A passport size photo with white background.
* Scanned copy of passport or national identity card or birth certificate. (Must be English copy)
* Scancopy of original certificate and marksheet of ASC or Dakhil and HSC or Alim. (No need to attest from anywhere.)
* Certificates of all examinations.
* Marksheet of all examinations.
* Scanned copy of birth registration (in English), national identity card or passport.
* Certificate of TOEFL and GRE etc. (if any).
* Two reference letters (better for university professors).
* There are all kinds of extra curricular certificates (essay competition, scout, BNCC, GPA-5 reception, working in an NGO or other organization, etc.).
Please go to the following link to see more about the “Turkey Burslari scholarships | Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for International Students”
- Official Website: https://turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/
- Apply Link: https://turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/page/prospective-students/how-to-apply