GST Admission Test 2020-2021 Circular | 20 Public Universities Cluster Admission Test
GST Admission Circular 2020-21 | 20 Universities Integrated Admission Test
20 Public Universities Cluster Admission Test Circular Published 2020-2021:- A preliminary application circular has been published for the first year admission test for the 2020-21 session of 20 science and technology universities of the country. The application for the admission test, which will be held on a cluster basis for the first time, will start tomorrow, Thursday (April 1). The application process will start online at 12 noon tomorrow (www.gstadmission.ac.bd) and will continue till 11:59 pm on April 15. Humanities, science and commerce — these three sections admission test will be held in three days.
In the academic year 2020-21, a notification has been published regarding the admission test for the 1st year of graduation (honors) of 20 universities. The eligibility of initial application for admission, schedule of admission test and other important dates of admission test has published in this advertisement.
Read: 20 Public University Cluster Admission Test 2020-2021 | Total Seats
GST Admission Test 2020-2021 Important Dates
- Primary Application Process
Application Starting Date: 01 April 2021
Last Date of Application: 15 April 2021
Primary Selection Result: 23 April 2021
- Final Application Process
Application Starting Date: 24 April 2021
Last Date of Application: 20 May 2021
Download duration for Admit Card: 01 to 10 June 2021
- Exam Date: 19th June (Saturday) 2021, 26th June (Saturday) 2021 & 3rd July (Saturday) 2021.
- Apply Link: gstadmission.org
Read more about the following private universities
- Green University of Bangladesh Ranking, Admission, Tuition Fees and NAT Test
- North-South University | Ranking, Admission, Fees & Review
- AIUB | Rankings, Admission, Fees & Review
- East West University | Rankings, Admission, Fees & Review
- Daffodil International University | Ranking and Admission
GST Online Application Process
- Interested applicants have to visit GST Admission website at
- Then click the “Apply” key,
Now fill up the necessary information on the form,
Then upload your recent colored photograph & signature
After filling up every segment then click the “Submit” button.
Read: Top 5 Universities in Canada with Low Tuition Fees
List of 20 Public Universities to Hold GST Admission Tests 2020-2021
- Jagannath University (JnU)
Campus Address: 9, 10 Chittaranjan Ave, Dhaka 1100, Bangladesh
- Comilla University (CU)
Campus Address: Comilla University, Comilla-3506, Bangladesh
- Islamic University (IU)
Campus Address: Kushtia, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)
Campus Address: 3114 University Ave, Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Khulna University (KU)
Campus Address: Sher-E-Bangla Rd, Khulna 9208, Bangladesh
- Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology (HSTU)
Campus Address: Dinajpur-5200, Bangladesh
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (mbstu)
Campus Address: Santosh, Tangail – 1902, Bangladesh
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NSTU)
Campus Address: Science and Technology University Sonapur, University Rd, Noakhali 3814, Bangladesh
- National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU)
Campus Address: Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)
Campus Address: 1 Churamonkathi – Chaugachha Road, Jessore, Bangladesh
- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur (BRUR)
Campus Address: Rangpur City Bypass, Rangpur 5400, Bangladesh
- Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST)
Campus Address: Rajapur, Dhaka-Pabna Highway, Pabna-6600, Bangladesh
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology, Goplaganj (bsmrstu)
Campus Address: Gopalganj, Bangladesh
- Barishal University (BU)
Campus Address: Kornokathi, Dhaka-Patuakhali High way, Barishal-8200, Bangladesh
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology (RUST)
Campus Address: Rangamati Science and Technology University, Vedvedi, Rangamati-4500, Bangladesh
- Rabindra University (RUB)
Campus Address: Shahjadpur-Khukni Road, Shahjadpur, Bangladesh
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University (BDU)
Campus Address: Kaliakair, Bangladesh
- Sheikh Hasina University
Campus Address: Netrokona District, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology (BSFMSTU)
Campus Address: Melandaha Upazila, Jamalpur District, Bangladesh
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology (PUST)
Campus Address: Dhaka – Patuakhali Highway, 8602
Read: Study in Norway: Universities, Tuition Fees, Scholarships, Job, Visa and Residence Permit
20 Public Universities Cluster Admission | GPA Requirements
Students will not have to pay any fee for the initial application, the notification said. Those who have passed HSC and equivalent examinations in 2019 and 2020 will be able to apply.
- Science ( C Unit): Applicants must have a minimum total GPA 8.00 in the SSC and HSC or equivalent exams.
- Humanities (A Unit) : Applicants must have a minimum GPA 7.00 in the SSC and HSC or equivalent exams.
- Business ( B Unit) : Applicants must have a minimum total GPA 7.50 in the SSC and HSC or equivalent exams.
- Students of each branch should have minimum GPA-3.5 in SSC and HSC examinations separately.
For the English Medium Students
Candidates must have passed University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects. Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will be considered. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1. The results of the students eligible to participate in the admission test on the basis of merit among the initial applicants and the final application will be announced on the admission website later.
Read: Best Community Colleges in New York City | Top Ranked Community Colleges
20 Public Universities Cluster Admission | Date of Admission Test
Admission test for A unit (science) will be held on June 19, B unit (humanities) on June 26 and C unit (commerce) on July 3.
The one-hour test will start at 12 noon and will continue till 1 pm.
GST admission test dates
|# A Unit – Humanities||19 June, 2021|
|# B Unit- Business Studies||26 June, 2021|
|# C Unit – Science||03 July, 2021|
Read: Top 10 Destinations for Higher Study
20 Public Universities Cluster Admission | Admission test number and results
The Admission Test of 100 marks will be in 1 hour in each unit at the designated center. Candidates of any unit (A, B, C) will be considered for admission in another unit-related subject to the conditions given by the University.
- Bengali 40 in the humanities, 35 in English and 25 in ICT in the admission test;
- Accounting 25 in Commerce, 25 in Business Organization and Management, 13 in Bengali, 12 in English and 25 in ICT.
- In the science department, you have to answer 20 marks in Physics, 20 marks in Chemistry, 10 marks in Bengali, 10 marks in English and 40 marks in Mathematics, Biology or ICT as optional.