Great Scholarships for International Students | Apply Now
Great Scholarships for International Students
Applications are open for UK’s prestigious Great Scholarships for International Students. Under this scholarship, students can also apply for postgraduate studies in the academic year 2023-24.
Great Scholarships are awarded to selected universities in partnership with the UK Government’s Great Britain Campaign and the British Council. Online applications can be made between May and June of the year of 2023.
These scholarships are offered to students of the following 9 universities in the UK.
- Aston University
- Cardiff University
- Cranfield University
- Keele University
- Robert Gordon University
- The University of Manchester
- The University of Ulster,
- The University of Hull
- University of Southampton
A grant of approximately 10 thousand pounds will be given to each.
Great Scholarships requirements
- Must have a graduate degree. Must have interest in the proposed subject.
- Higher Education Institutions in the UK must have English language proficiency.
- Must have a relationship with the UK as a student through personal and academic qualifications.
- Willingness to join a network of UK-based great scholars to share experiences.
- Liaise with the British Council and their Higher Education Institutions and act as an ambassador for Great Scholarship.
- Great Scholarship to work as an alumnus.
GREAT Scholarships are available for applicants from the following countries
How to apply for Great Scholarship
Detailed information regarding Great Scholarships should be known from this
(https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/scholarships-funding/great-scholarships) website. After that, on the same website, among the 9 universities of the United Kingdom, you have to apply by clicking on the link of that university and knowing the rules.
Each university has a different application deadline. The application deadline will be known on the university’s own website.