Full Free Scholarship in France for International Students
Full Free Scholarship in France for International Students | THE ÉMILE BOUTMY SCHOLARSHIP
The Paris Institute of Political Studies has announced The Emile Boutmy Scholarship for International Students. This is a full free scholarship for three years under graduation in the academic year 2023. Students from countries outside the European Union can apply. Bangladeshis can also apply for this scholarship. You can apply online till 22nd February.
Financial benefits of this scholarships
Foreign students will get housing and sports opportunities at Sciences Po University if they get the Emile Boutmy Scholarship. Apart from this, financial benefits are given to students in four categories at the graduation level.
These are about 13,190 euros per year at the undergraduate level (three years);
- At the undergraduate level (three years) about 8,800 Euro per year;
- At the undergraduate level (three years) about 6,000 euros per year and
- at the graduate level (three years) about 3,600 euros per year in financial benefits are given.
Read: Study in France with Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students
Eligibility for this Scholarship
- Candidates must be a citizen of a country outside the European Union.
- Must be a first-time applicant.
- Must be enrolled in a graduate program.
- Citizens of Switzerland and Norway do not need to apply.
- Can’t have dual citizenship.
Read: Top 10 Destinations for Higher Study
- Proof of income, which will explain the family status
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts and certificates of educational qualifications
- Copy of passport
- An academic reference
How to apply
Aspirants need to know detailed information about The Emile Boutmi Scholarship from this link on the website of Sciences Po University. There will be a video tutorial on how to apply.
Apply online after that.
- Deadline for the undergraduate program (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 22 February 2023.
- Deadline for the undergraduate program (applicants from French secondary schools): 10 April 2023.
- Deadline for the master program: 30 November 2022.