Jagannath University Online Application Process 2019 Started
Jagannath University (JnU) four-years undergraduate (honors) programs and thethe BBA first year admission test started from 01 August 2019. University administration sources said the application process has begun at 12 noon on 1 August. It will run until 20 August at 12 pm. Admission.jnu.ac.bd or admissionjnu.info can be applied from any website of Jagannath University (JnU) .
Service charges will be charged at the initial application on all units – Unit 1, 2, and 3. Service charges must be paid through BKash, Rocket, SureCash or Teletalk. Students who have passed the SSC and equivalent in 2016 or 2017 and those who have passed the HSC and equivalent examination in 2019, they are eligible to apply.
JnU Minimum GPA Requirements
- Unit # 1 (Science and Life Earth Science Faculty): Combined GPA of 8.00 in both SSC and HSC or its equivalent exams (but not less than GPA 3.00 in any exam)
- Unit # 2 (Arts, Law, Social Sciences and Institutes): Combined GPA of 7.00 in both SSC and HSC or its equivalent exams (but not less than GPA 3.00 in any exam)
- Unit # 3 (Business Studies): Combined GPA of 7.50 in both SSC and HSC or its equivalent exams (but not less than GPA 3.00 in any exam)
- Students applying for admission to the specialized section (Music, Fine Arts, Drama and Film and Television) will have a total GPA of 7.5 (but not below the GPA obtained 2.50 in any of the exams) for SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination.
- For the D unit (Science, Humanities and Business Education Departments) there should be a combined GPA of 7.00.
- However, no student can apply if GPA is below 3.00 in any exam.
It is important to note that the preliminary application will be available from the 25th of August for the final application. There will be an opportunity to participate in the admission test in the written procedure. All admission information can be found on admission.jnu.ac.bd or admissionjnu.info website.