King’s College PGR Scholarship for International Students
King’s College Offers Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2021
King’s College Postgraduate Research Scholarship: King’s College London is a research-based public university located in London, UK. King’s College was established in 1829 by King George IV and Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington. It is one of the oldest universities in England. King’s has five campuses
King’s is ranked 31st by the QS World University Rankings 2021, and 35th by the world university rankings 2021 of the Times Higher Education.
King’s College London is offering a full-free scholarship for the Postgraduate Research (PGR) program. Applicants from any country outside from UK, including Bangladesh, can apply for MPhil and Ph.D. programs. The PGR Scholarship allows students to study at either of King’s College’s faculties of health or at the Faculty of Natural or Mathematical Sciences.
The application deadline for the scholarship till October 1, 2021.
- The full tuition fee will be paid.
- Each student will receive 17 thousand 609 pounds (20 lakh 69 thousand BDT.) annually.
- Apart from this, according to the type of research project, applicants can get research expenses up to a maximum of Tk 56,000.
Eligibility of application
- International students can apply.
- Must apply for full-time MPhil / Ph.D.
- Education activities should be started by June 2022.
The selection process
The candidates will be nominated for the scholarship after verifying the research proposal, academic results, and statement of justification.
How to apply
Students can apply for a scholarship to King’s College London by filling out an online form.
- Click here to apply.