Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals | Apply for SI Scholarship
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals | Applying for SI Scholarship
The Swedish government has announced that foreign students will study at the postgraduate level through full-free scholarships. Citizens of 41 foreign countries, including Bangladesh, can apply for this scholarship.
The name of the scholarship is Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals (SI Scholarship). Online application for scholarship can be made from 10th to 28th February after admission to the postgraduate program.
Read: Full Free Scholarship in France for International Students
In the academic year 2023-24, students awarded this scholarship and will get the opportunity to study for free at the postgraduate level in Swedish universities. It is the most prestigious scholarship in Sweden for foreign students. In 2023, the Swedish Institute will award around 350 scholarships to meritorious students. A one- or two-year master’s degree can be funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
To apply for an SI scholarship, you must first apply for admission to a master’s program in Sweden. Bachelor’s degree and IELTS will be required for this. The subjects for which one can apply for post-graduation can be seen in this link (https://si.se/app/uploads/2017/10/sisgp-eligible-master-programmes-2023_2024.docx-2.pdf)
You may Apply for Great Scholarships for International Students | Apply Now
SI Scholarship Facilities
In addition to the full tuition fee for the postgraduate program, approximately 11 thousand Swedish kroner will be available per month. Apart from this, there is a one-time travel grant of around 15 thousand kroner and various training opportunities including health insurance, and visa fees. Also, available is membership of the SI Network for Future Global Professionals and membership of the SI Alumni Network, which will allow you to build a strong network.
SI Scholarship Qualifications
- Must be a citizen of your native country.
- Must have Graduate Degree and IELTS Score.
- Must have 3000 working hours of work experience. If working full-time, that is equivalent to about one and a half years of work experience.
- Content and presentation of CV, motivation, reference, etc. must be first class.
Read: Istanbul Medipol University Ranking, Scholarship and Admissions
Necessary documents for SI Scholarship
- CV (in the form prescribed by the Swedish Institute)
- Letters of reference (in the form prescribed by the Swedish Institute)
- Certificate of work experience and leadership (in the form prescribed by the Swedish Institute)
- Copy of valid passport and national identity card
- Motivation letter
How to apply for SI Scholarship
- Interested candidates need to know detailed information about the SI Scholarship from the following on the website of the Swedish Institute.
- After that, download the prescribed form of CV, letters of reference, and work experience and leadership credentials from the same link.
The first step is to apply for admission to postgraduate programs on this website by January 16, 2023. After submission of the application, the applicant will be given an eight-digit personal number.
In the second step, the scholarship can be applied for after being selected for the postgraduate program. Apply for the scholarship by submitting the necessary documents through the online application portal from February 10 to 28.