MBSTU Admission Test Circular 2018-2019 | www.mbstu.ac.bd
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) Admission Test Information 2018-2019
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) is the 13th public university in Bangladesh. It is named for the charismatic political leader Mawlana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhashani. The medium of instruction is English. Every year, almost 795 students are enrolled in undergraduate programs to study in this institution. The number of teachers is about 169 for conducting classes.
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) Admission Test Circular 2018-2019
There are four units in the admission test program – A unit for Engineering faculty, B unit for Life Science faculty, C unit for Science faculty and D unit comprises Business Studies and Social Science faculty.
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) Admission Test 2018-2019 Dates
The probable admission test dates for the first year of graduation in the public universities of the country has been fixed. This admission test dates was fixed at the meeting of Standing Committee of the Public Universities of Bangladesh. The meeting was held at Sher-e-Bangla Agriculture University on 12 July 2018 in Thursday. As per decision of the meeting, the admission test of Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) will be held on 30 November and 01 December 2018
Educational qualification for MBSTU admission test:
- Applicant who completed SSC or equal exam & HSC or equal exam are qualified to apply with certain GPA both in SSC and HSC. Applicants have not less than GPA 3.00 (without 4th subject) & must have total GPA 6.50 (without 4th subjects) in each of SSC & HSC or equal exam.
- Applicants from Science Group can apply all units but Business Studies & Arts Group only can apply for D Unit programs.
- For Unit-A interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Physics & Mathematics in HSC or equal exam. For unit B interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Chemistry & Biology in HSC or equal exam. Moreover Pharmacy & Biochemistry and Molecular Biology departments,interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Mathematics in HSC or equal exam. For Unit C interested applicants must have GPA 3.00 in Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics in HSC or equal exam.
- For GCE level – O, interested applicants must have B grade in 3 subjects & must pass all (5) subjects. For GCE level – A, interested applicants must have B grade in 2 subjects & must pass all (3) subjects.
- Interested candidates who completed SSC/GCE level – O or same exam in before 2011, those candidates won’t apply this test.
MBSTU Admission Test Exam Marks distributions:
Admission test will held by MCQ system and each unit will have 200 marks.100 marks are for MCQ. 40% marks (with 4th subject) will count from SSC & 60% marks (with 4th subject) will count from HSC for another 100 marks. 0.25 marks will cut down for every wrong answer.
See Other Public University Admission Test Dates
- Comilla University Admission Test
- Barisal University Admission Test
- Khulna University (KU) Admission Test
- Chittagong University (CU) Admission
- Jahangirnagar University Admission Test
- BUTEX Admission Notice 2018-2018
- Dhaka University Admission Test Circular 2018-19
- SUST Admission Test Circular 2018-2019
- BRUR Admission Test 2018-2019
- NSTU Admission Test Notice 2018-19
- CUET Admission Test 2018-2019
- RUET Admission Test Circular 2018-2019
- KUET Admission Test Notice 2018-2019
- HSTU Admission Test Circular
- PSTU Admission Test Circular
- Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST) Admission Test Notice 2018
- BUP Admission Test 2018-2019
- Bangladesh Agricultural University
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission Circular
- Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Test Circular
- Jessore University of Science & Technology Admission Information
- bangabandhu sheikh mujibur rahman agricultural university Admission Test Date
- Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU) Admission Test Date
- Islamic University Kushtia Admission Test Date
- BSMRSTU Admission Test 2018-2019 Circular
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) Admission
- CVASU Admission Test Date 2018-2019
Ranking of the universities in Bangladesh
- Public University Ranking in Bangladesh
- Private University Ranking 2018 in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for BBA in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for EEE in Bangladesh
- Best Private Universities for CSE Degree in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for Textile Engineering in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for English Program in Bangladesh
- Top Private Universities for Law Degree in Bangladesh
- Top Public Universities in Bangladesh for Pharmacy
- Top Private Universities in Bangladesh for Pharmacy
- Top Private Universities in Bangladesh 2018
- Top Private Universities for Diploma Engineers in Bangladesh (Evening Program)
- Top Private Universities for MBA in Bangladesh
- IEB Accredited Universities in Bangladesh for EEE
- IEB Accredited Universities in Bangladesh for CSE Program
MAWLANA BHASHANI SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
Santosh, Tangail – 1902.
Dhaka Liaison Office
Alamin Apon Hights, Flat No. C-12, D-12, 2/1/B Road 03, Shaymoli, Dhaka.
Phone : +880921 51899
Fax : +880921 51900
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org